Not much going on this week. The Hack team is continuing with their refactor.
maxreturning the wrong value when the values are equal.
- Update the builtins in
- Match PHP’s notices when trying to access something out of bounds in a string.
- Allow variadic parameters to have type hints in Hack files.
- Complain about assigning by reference in strict mode.
- Add a function (in the correct namespace) to check if a XDebug debugger is attached.
- Handle the pipe operator in
- Support really large string offsets.
- Run the GC if it’s enabled.
- Fix some infinite loops in GD.