Back into the normal grind of commits to HHVM this week. Some bug fixes, some complaining about MSVC, some general improvements. All good things.
Also this week:
- Fred pushed updates to the HHVM Docker images,
- Someone took the build machines offline for this coming weekend,
- The woolly mammoth arrived to join the herd in the HHVM office space
Summaries of the commits for previous (and future!) weeks can be found in the category’s archives.
Highlights for the week ending 2016-02-12
- Make MSVC shut up when explicitly dividing by 0.
- Remove the NEWS file. I guess you’re stuck with these summaries or reading the commits yourself now ;)
- Allow the Hack parser to return line comments.
debug_backtracehandle asio cycles.
- Get the OSX build to finish compiling. Now it just crashes when you try to use it!
- Get non-request threads to release their BigHeaps.
- Add a
server_is_stoppingfunction that tells PHP if the HTTP server is, well, stopping.
- Update the coding conventions to say to always use
- Add a
server_uptimefunction that tells PHP how long the HTTP server has been up for.
- Have the JIT always be able to figure out if Funcs are hot, rather than leaving
ahotpotentially empty in repo auth mode.
- Fix flushing of output buffers.
- Fix SOAP treating a string as an array.
- Fix a crash with