Only a small number of commits to HHVM this week. Probably because people are on holiday. This is the last summary for this year!
Summaries of the commits for previous weeks can be found in the category’s archives.
My highlights from the commits to HHVM for the week ending 2015-12-18 are:
- Don’t send a body for HEAD requests in proxygen.
- Remove some rather dead code.
- Don’t lookup the default value for a property when we’ve already got the property.
- Set an empty doc root to mean
hh_server --checkwrite to stdout instead of stderr.
- Fix the error message for
strict_typewithout PHP7 mode